Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Nokia N97


I was thinking what phone should I buy...weather Samsung Omnia HD or Nokia E71.I Survey and throw all my skill to search about Nokia and Samsung and I did compare it. Then I found out that Nokia will release new model N Series (N97) Yes, I doubted. The Samsung Omnia HD made me doubt. It made me question whether I’d be sticking with Nokia when the time comes for me to switch handsets in the following months as well as wonder about my priorities in a new device. Samsung has gotten so many things right with the Omnia HD, it’s scary. I really want a huge OLED touchscreen and I want HD video recording, but the Omnia HD isn’t the right device *for me*, the N97 is. Here’s why.

The nokia N97 would be my choice in any event as well...main reason being software. Samsung S60 products for whatever reason seem to have constant compatibility issues with programs that seem to run fine on nokia s60 handsets. the price of the omnia is more than likely going to be higher than the N97 upon release and samsung has a terrible track-record with regards to supporting their hardware firmware wise. On top of all of that, Nokia is going to great lengths ton ensure that you can get the most out of the device right out of the box as evidenced by their partnerships with skype & facebook and the widgets. I must say that ive NEVER used any of the Ovi services but thats mostly due to the fact that i have an ancient 3250 but the mere availability of such a wide variety of services is definitely more appealing to me than having a better camera with 720p video-recording that ill never use. GO NOKIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment